My April Favourites
I’ve been loving a few things this month, products that are not new but definitely incredible. This is my first monthly favourites so let me know if you enjoy this so I know to do one every month. Let’s get right into it…
1. Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist. Oh my goodness,if you were to take every single incredible smelling fruit and flower, mash them up and create a gorgeous scent, this would be it. It is literally the definition of perfection. It just smells so fresh and fruity, with a hint of flirty. I love that the scent lingers on your skin for a long mount of time, but if you do re-spritz, it’s not too overwhelming. I highly recommend this product and the packaging is just so cute. I love this oodles and oodles.
2. The Neutrogena Visibly Clear pink grapefruit facial wash and scrub. I have been using these two product for a while now and my skin is loving it. I use the scrub 2-3 times a week, as I have really sensitive skin, and the facial wash every morning and night. At night I’ve been using it twice, once to get off any make-up and then another pump right after to get rid of any oil build up and dirt. This has really helped clear my skin. And can we just talk about the smell. Oh my goodness it smells heavenly… so Perfect!!!!
3. The TRESemme Heat Defence styling spray. I started recently using this before I blow dry my hair and it has honestly made such a difference. It makes my hair look healthier and it feels a lot softer too. Just a few spritzes and it’s ready to go. It also has a really subtle but lovely scent to it, that I love.
4. The Urban Decay Ammo Palette. I’ve mostly been loving this eye palette this month for the eyeshadow “Shattered”, a gorgeous sparkly turquoise colour. I’ve been wearing this on my lower lash line to add a pop of spring and colour to my eyes. It’s so pigmented and just looks so pretty on. I’ve also been loving “Polyester Bridge” as an inner corner highlight.
5. Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder. So apart from the fact that this bronzer is supa cheap, it also looks beautiful on the skin. And now that the sun is coming out it’s time to unleash our inner golden goddess right? It looks so natural and comes in a variety of shades to suit your skin tone. I also really like the carvings in the bronzer, however once you’ve used it a few times they start to fade…
6. Lindsey Kelk’s ‘I Heart Hollywood’. I honestly don’t even know where to begin on this book, it’s so good. So a woman flies out to LA with her best friend to interview a hot and famous celebrity, who has come with a few secrets. She goes to lavish parties, gets drunk, makes mistakes, goes shopping, meets cute guys and has fun. It’s such a good and funny read and is perfect for anyone who loves Sex And The City. Which I do btw. There’s a few others, the first one being I heart New York, which is also incredible. I highly recommend checking them out.
So those were all my favourites for this month. I hope you enjoyed and let me know what your favourites are..
Good Luck. xx