In this post I’m going to share some spa treatments for you to try out at home. They are very easy and inexpensive to do.
1) The first at home spa treatment is for a nice relaxing bath. All you need is a cup of rosewater and a cup of coconut milk. Mix the two together and add to your bath.
2) For the second one you need a cup of honey plus a cup of olive oil. This is a great moisturiser for your skin. Honey is anti-bacterial so it is perfect for preventing and reducing spots on your skin. The olive oil is a natural moisturiser for your skin. So combined they are perfect.
3) The facial/body scrub is just made of honey and brown sugar. Depending on how coarse textured you want this to be, add as much sugar as you want. This is so great for exfoliating any dead skin cells. (I also have a previous post on exfoliators.) This scrub can also be used for you lips.
4) The last treatment helps fight the redness on your face. it consists of one egg yolk and the juice of one lemon. This works so well. you could also apply some sugar to your lemon and run the lemon over your face for the same effect.
Enjoy and Good Luck. xx
Say good-bye to dry skin!
Hey guys, ok so my skin is so dry and even though it’s really warm outside, my skin still becomes so dry. So, I of course need to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Good exfoliators and be quite expensive to buy sometimes, especially for people with sensitive skin, so I though I would show you my DIY scrub to exfoliate your way to healthy looking skin.
This is my DIY Sugar and Olive Oil scrub!
The sugar helps to get rid of dead skin cells and dirt on your skin, while the olive oil is a natural moisturizer for your skin, leaving a super soft and hydrated feeling.
All you need is:
1) 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2) 2 Tablespoons Organic Honey (does not have to be organic, regular honey is perfectly fine too)
3) ½ Cup Organic Sugar (regular sugar is fine too, but don’t use Splenda.)
4) a cup and spoon
The mixture should look something like this.
Add all the ingredients into your cup or bowl and mix well. You can add more sugar, honey or olive oil, if you feel you need it. The measurements are just guidelines.
Now you just need to apply. Wash your face first and then taking a small amount work it into your skin with circular motions. Do this on you entire face and then rinse off and pat dry. Voila!
This is also great for the rest of your body, if you have dry skin!
Enjoy and Good Luck. xox